Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer!~

Summer started and I am so happy i have this blog. It gives me something to do, cause in my house all I ever really do is help take care of my family. I help my mom cook, clean, run around the house doing things for my older sister, get medicine for my parents, and set my brother straight. I'm actually kinda sad it's summer too. Entering high school this year, and I'm scared I might lose some of the friends that aren't going to Grove with me. Let's see. . . .like. . . Joey, Julie, Thong, Gilbert (not sure), Jackie, and so many other people. I jst hope I've made an imprression so they can remember me. Just like they did with me. ^o^

2 comments:

  1. don't worry Momo ! if they forget I can remind them. well, just Thong and Jackie cuz they're my neighbors. LOLL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry 'bout that, Momo.
    I'll always, alway, always remember you~
    Daisuki desu<3

    ReplyDelete