Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Loss. . ..

I've recently had 2 blind people staying at my house. The first guy was actually a priest in training untill he got into a car accident. He lost sight, and smell apparently. The second guy I'm not so sure about, but he was really socialable. My momtreated them like she treated any other guests. They've been here for a chairty thing that I work for. They said they were going to be here a month, but they stayed here for almost a week. We had fun. The 2nd guy taught my brother how blind people write. We've all heard of braille right? But how you write is different from how you read it. It's actually really cool. Anyways they left this morning around before 6 AM. I woke up to say goodbye. I teared up a bit, but I'm good now. My house just seems kinda empty now. I guess I'm used to that now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Momo.
    I'm tearing up right now.
    That's pretty cool that they taught you guys how to write in Braille.
    Imma go cry some more, because the Digimon song. Love Digimon.

    ReplyDelete