Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dreams

Do you guys ever have dreams that kinda just make you feel awkward around somebody? Or a dream that you think has a meaning? Because, for about a week, I dreamt about the same guy. I don't remember it well, but I know it was for a week. Also, last night I had a dream about this guy I'm friends with, he had his arm on my shoulders, and it felt warm (probably cause I was under a blanket). There was this one dream I had about my grandmother, like after a week or something after her funeral, and she came to me after school and picked me up. She didn't say a word. "Does Mom know you're picking me up?" She nodded. And the scenario was all white. My second dream about her, she was living with me again, and nobody seemed to remember that she was. . .well. . .you know. . .gone. . .It was only I that knew. She still didn't talk though. . .Creepy

1 comment:

  1. O__________o
    Wow.
    The only things I dream about are lions.
    (RAWR)

    ReplyDelete