Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wow....

It's been a long while. No one uses blogger anymore. Haha. It's all about tumblr. I can see why to since i joined it almost a year ago on my 16th birthday. I gave up tumblr for lent. So I've been a bit DBSK deprived. Haha. Just to catch up on a few things~ I've made real friends. Ones, I know I can keep with me on my journey through life. Their names; Carol, Anny, Sarah, San, Yen Nhi, Jaydee, Paula, and so much more. I've "given up" on Edison, Robert and that whole gang. I guess they were just people I was trying to fit into, but I knew it would never work out.
So I initially came here because I was looking for my We Got Married links~ I was looking for it on FB and it wasn't there so I went here, hoping to log in and find the blog, but then my playlist started playing and I began reminiscing. I saw those pictures of Tony, Jonathan, and Annie, so then I figured I could maybe find them on FB. Nope. Didn't work out. Haha. I guess it's ok. Still...Tony is so cute.
I'm a junior in High School now~ Not much has happened. Still single. LOOOL I don't mind. High school relationships are weird anyhow.
I'm still obsessed with Kpop(possibly more than ever), but the last time I updated on here my all time favorite boyband DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki) was still together...Now they're split in two; JYJ and DB2K. I hate these fanwars. I got into After School~<3 Kahi daebak! I'll probably forget all the Korean words I've learned just like my Japanese in the near future.
Anyways, maybe I'll come here and blog every once in a while, but for my other obsessions: www.powerrangerduelist.tumblr.com
It was nice to see I was back then. I didn't think I matured, but in a way, I matured a lot. Don't get me wrong. I'm still immature and obnoxious, but I've grown up. Hey blogger...stay here always. This is a nice virtual time capsule. I want to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment