Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi Citlali!

I found out, instead of snoring when I'm extremely tired and sleeping, I drool...big time....It's wierd...This stupid eyelashi is soo annoying! It's like sticking down or something and everytime i blink I can feel it on my face. I keep trying to pull it out but it WON'T! fkjhlkshgk iurhtkjrh ltuh ljhsrtig. Ow... I poked my eye...Funny thing happened at school today. I was walking (with my head facing down again...) and then this figure jumps in front of me! My awesome dodging instincts tell me go around and avoid eye contact. The figure kinda blocks me, but the body looks confused. Then, I see a Johnny Depp necklace. OH CRAP! Hi Citlali!....-awkward slinece for like 2 seconds. Citlali asks, "Oh did I scare you...?""No,...I just don't look at people when I'm walking so I thought you were someone else and tried going around..." Really awkward for a bit...."Ok bye then..." SO SORRY CITLALI! -awkward slinece again...-

No comments:

Post a Comment