Monday, August 10, 2009

Accidents Happen - Part 2

"We were looking everywhere for you!" another voice said. I turned around to find my bestfriends, Erika and Tony. Tony looked very annoyed, "We all agreed we would meet at Cresent Moon.
(This was where we I met Erika and Tony when we were in our 2nd grade summer. We've been bestfriends since. It's like our lucky spot. Tony was very straight forward when he first saw me. "You a newbie? Cause I've never seen you here." "Um...I just moved here." I said very quietly. "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU." Tony was the tough one, but was always kind and considerate in his own way. This is where Erika pops in.
"She new can't you tell? She's probably scared of you. You and your wierd shirt." she said. His shirt said, "Looking at me? Of course. Why wouldn't you?" with the picture of a dog wearing a navy blue cap, and green polka dotted "bling". Erika was the cowardly type but always tried to stood up for what she believes. She looked at me and gave me an encouraging smile, which let me know she was my friend. I smiled back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment